OnCe UpOn a TiMe...

Lu-zinha Lu-zinha Lu-zinha Lu-zinha Lu-zinha Lu-zinha Lu-zinha Now,you'll never know Lu-zinha ® 2011


quarta-feira, 10 de março de 2010

Famous Love letters

July 6,1806
My angel,my all,my very self
only a few words today and that with your pencil
not till tomorrow will my
lodgings be difinitely determined upon
what a useless waste of time.
Why this deep sorrow where necessity speaks
can you love endure except through sacrifices
except through not demanding everything
can you change it that you are wholly mine,i not wholly thine?
Oh God!Look out into the beauties of nature and confort
yourself with that whish must be
love demands everything and that veru justly
that it is with me so far as you are concerned,and you with me.
If we were wholly united you would feel the pain of it as i!
Now a quick cahnge to things internal from things external.
we shall surely see each other.moreover,i cannot communicate
to see you the observations i have made during the last few days
touching my own life
If your hearts were always close together i would make one of the kind.
My heart is full of many things to say to you
Ah!
There are moments when i feel that speech is nothing after all
Cheer up
remain my true,only treasure,my all as i am yours;the gods must send us the rest that which shall be best for us
Your faithful,
Ludwig Van Beethoven
To
*Immortal Beloved*
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails